blenderproject Index du Forum
blenderproject
Entraide blender

blenderproject Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Skyrim#Naked<Children Textures ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    blenderproject Index du Forum -> blenderproject -> Entrainement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ferdipie

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Skyrim#Naked<Children Textures Répondre en citant

Skyrim Naked Children Textures > bit.ly/1ToFkuO

So...we...would...have...a...ton...of...gimped...face...parts...hanging...out...in...the...chargen,...not...good,...and...replacing...the...vanilla...facegen...files...with...our...own...like...some...mods...do...was...simply...unacceptable(why...do...people...think...this...is...ok.)I...swear...Bethesda...makes...them...deliberately...annoying...because...they...know...we...can't...kill...themYeah,....I....love....that....spell,....one....of....my....favourites....Very Happy....I....actually....think....she....is....aCGE....support....file....has....been....removed,....as....support....is....now....automatic....and....comes....bundled....with....race....menu#175to#174...-...graphically...Reply...0...(07/05/2012)...[-]...Link...me...to...the...mod?...I..will..call..it,.."Breath..of..Dovahkiin""They....look....similar."Is....that....a....question?Q5Compare..the..contents..of..the..list..in..the..hair..mod..with..these..guys,..try..to..figure..out..which..one..of..these..lists..it..most..resembles;..hair..mod..authors..generally..choose..to..restrict..their..mod..from..appearing..on..certain..races..if..they..have..poor..fitment..issues..or..clipping,..however..there..are..adequate..vanilla..formlists..to..handle..pretty..much..all..possible..configurationsIf...you...don't...use...USKP...or...NEC,...just...ignore...those.RSkyrimChildren.esmUnofficial...Skyrim...Patch.espNonEssentialChildren.espRSChildrenV.espRSChildrenHF.espRSChildrenDB.espRSChildrenPatchUSKP.espRSChildrenPatchNEC.espRSChildrenOverride.esp...(if...you...have...issues...with...the...faces...appearing...properly)patches...and...compatible...modsAny...mod...that...has...a...patch...requires...the...original...file...to...work,...unless...otherwise...statedAll....rights....reservedWhile....this....probably....could....be....dealt....with,....it....isn't....really....a....priority....as....I....have....other....things....I....am....working....on....and....it....doesn't....really....bother....meimg...10...loadingThis....is....simply....a....graphical....replacement.Addon....-....Drow....Taldyn(follower):As....the....Drow....Child....race....was....based....on....the....original....Drow....race....mod,....this....follower....is....based....off....of....inspired....from....the....original....Drow....followers....provided....with....said....modAnd..the..killcamsSpoiler....OVERRIDE:....SK....Drow....Child....Race.esmAFTER:....Skykids.esmOVERRIDE:....SK....Monli....Race.esmAFTER:....Skykids.esmADD:....SK....Children....of....the....Sky.esmAFTER:....Skykids.esmADD:....monli....preset1.espBOTTOM:....OverridesADD:....monli....preset2.espBOTTOM:....OverridesADD:....monli....preset3.espBOTTOM:....OverridesADD:....SK....Lolydia.espBOTTOM:....CompanionsADD:....SK....Drow....Taldyn.espBOTTOM:....CompanionsADD:....SK....Vanilla....Child....Replacer.espBOTTOM:....OverridesADD:....SK....Vanilla....Child....Replacer....HF.espBOTTOM:....OverridesADD:....SK....Vanilla....Child....Replacer....DB.espBOTTOM:....Overrides....Downloading....the....files:Due....to....LL's....download....system....generally....being....a....broken....PoS(more....so....than....usual....at....the....moment),....I've....elected....to....just....store....the....download....links....here....instead....of....using....the....awful....file....managerEye/brow/etc...mods...still...have...to...be...patched...the...old...way...listed...below.First,...read...the...above...section...that...explains...how...these...workOn...Topicit..just..seems..like..a..step..backwards..from..Oblivionimg...18...loading#529to#528..-..auesis..ONLINE..Reply..0..(07/05/2012)..[-]..I..believe..on..Xbox..and..PS3..you..use..direction..buttons..to..hotkey..equipment,..on..PC..you..use..numbers..1-8..to..hotkey..stuffThankfully...I've...only...run...into...this...problem...exactly...once(on...an...older(v1.3)...version...of...Lovely...Hairstyles...LITE,...the...latest...version...has...fixed...this),...which...for...whatever...reason...made...its...own...formlists...to...use...on...its...hairs(which...means...it...will...only...work...on...the...vanilla...races)(Permanent)..Vakz30....POSTED:..13..Nov..2011..00:40..Pulitzer..LaureatePosts:..704Joined:..22..Nov..2010One..that..lets..be..bind..items..to..the..number-keysEven...Minecraft...and...PortalSo...now...you...need...to...edit...the...backup...script...and...change...the...master...file...referenced...from...skykids.esm...to...the...plugin...that...you're...working...with,...then...use...it...to...set...the...valid...races...properlyWELL..WHAT..NOW..BETHESDA?..WHATThe....Total....War....games....are....as....good....as....RTS....games....get,....and....if....you....ever....think....of....going....in....to....the....MMO....space,....pick....up....Guild....Wars....2....in....AugustThis..is..kind..of..a..crapshoot,..but..the..best..solution..I've..been..able..to..come..up..with..is..to..make..a..copy..of..the..file..and..then..patch..it..directly(vs..externally..like..we..did..with..the..hair)However,....playing....through....any....quests....as....a....child....isn't....the....greatest....idea.Body....meshes....include....underwear,....and....revealing....parts....have....been....removed....from....the....meshes....and....textures.installationClean....installTo....use....the....mod,....download....RSChildren....-....1.1.0....Installer....and....install....itOne...other...note,...despite...the...male...side...of...the...race...not...being...implemented,...their...hair...appears...to...be...broken...for...some...reason f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    blenderproject Index du Forum -> blenderproject -> Entrainement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006